Drupal is an excellent framework for building complex (or simple) web applications. To the developer who knows when to leverage its APIs and its truly massive set of existing contributed modules and functionality, it becomes a platform where applications can be built and brought to a stable state in staggeringly short amount of time. In this course, we’ll look at developing applications in Drupal; leveraging Drupal core; evaluating, integrating and extending contributed modules; and writing and managing our own modules and configuration.
What we’ll be covering:
- What’s changed in the lastest version of Drupal
- How to think like a Drupal developer
- Intergrating with Drupal core
- Symphony components
- Evaluating and integrating with contributed modules.
- Best practices for extending contributed modules.
- Drupal module development
- Managing custom code in Drupal