Coldfront Labs is looking for an experienced project manager. We are looking for someone to take charge of projects, planning, and handling client interactions and expectations.
Coldfront Labs Inc. supports many clients in different roles and provides various services ranging from acting as advisers and consultants, to custom application development, to providing application and infrastructure support. We are seeking a candidate who can help us standardize and consolidate customer interactions and ensure schedules are set and met, so that we can continue to deliver the best quality service possible.
- have 2 years or more of experience managing large web projects, preferably with Agile/Scrum
- be generally familiar with content management systems, preferably Drupal
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent
- translate business requirements into detailed work action plans, and identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete projects
- managing scope, deliverables, schedules, and team resources for clients and internal projects–basically keeping time, budget, scope, and quality on track.
- conduct CMS training with clients
- leading daily 15 minute stand-up meetings for each project, tending to issue queues and managing task lists, communicating with clients, and being the primary point of contact for projects
- familiar with the key stages of website design and development, including information architecture, user experience design, creative design, development, quality assurance testing, launch procedures, and ongoing site maintenance
- have excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- comfortable managing and organizing teams
- a great communicator with proficient writing skills
- self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Bilingualism (EN/FR) is considered a strong asset