Provide day-to-day clerical support for the team including, RFP responses, processing of invoices, triaging and responding to client queries, and employee-event management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Self directed
- Self motivated
- Driven to always find ways to improve processes
- Strong writing skills
- Strong verbal skills
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Experience organizing events
- Experience with office administration
- Experience with writing long-form documents
- Experience responding to RFPs
- Experience using Drupal
- Experience managing corporate communications
- Press releases
- Social accounts (twitter, facebook)
University degree or equivalent experience
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments, courier services, and travel arrangements
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Maintain and develop Coldfront’s corporate documentation
- Ensure operation of in-office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Triage and respond to client support requests
- Prepare, process and verify invoices
- RFP Proposal writing
- Manage incoming RFPs: acquire, review, and triage to CEO and CFO for approval to bid
- Prepare RFP response and appendices in the required corporate format
- Ensure Coldfront Labs meets the proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring data related to the RFP; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals in the dictated format.
- Maintain quality results by using/maintaining templates and following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone
- Edit RFPs for clarity, coherence, and grammar
- Collect client feedback and testimonials
- Support in the writing of non-technical portions of the RFP: executive summary, etc.
- Organize / manage Dave and Mat’s calendars
- Organize and schedule training sessions
- Social media coordination
- Conference organization
- Manage general voicemail inbox
- Manage office facilities
- Other tasks the company deems necessary.
- Willing to learn and teach
- Expected to work primarily on site